Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Vagus Nerve. That Good Old Vagus Nerve.

My PVC's are getting worse, and I have been in deep thought as to why.  After a discussion on another blog, which I discussed on my last post, with an alternative medicine doctor who is trying to influence the world of SVT on one blog, I was left to ponder all day about his suggestion that PVC and SVT sufferers should get their tissues analyzed for mineral deficiencies, and while I agree that one can not know whether they have a deficiency with blood tests done in a doctor's office.  I am very good about making sure I take the proper amounts of potassium, calcium, and magnesium.

This morning I woke up with a stomach ache.  In fact, it feels like I have been glutened again, and feels, somewhat that my gastritis may be returning.  No doubt, I'm in the middle of a major move to another house, and under quite a bit of stress.

I'm realizing that my PVC's are related to this stomach pain.  Both appeared at the same time.  And the stomach issues and PVC's have come and gone together over the past year.

So today, I'm going to begin an experiment.  I'm going to buy some mastic gum, and start taking it, and see if the PVC's calm down, if my stomach starts to heal.

If so, than I can pretty much be assured that it's that old vagus nerve causing all of my trouble.

Interestingly, I have had some swallowing related pain, as well as some difficulty with choking on my foods lately, and the vagus nerve also control swallowing.

I'll get back and report my findings, as soon as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment